Praj’s business lines are supported by its world-class manufacturing infrastructure. Praj has 4 manufacturing facilities in India. All the facilities have the capability to manufacture equipment in compliance with the most stringent requirements of various countries viz. CE, EN, DOSH, MOM, GOST – TR. The facilities are also ISO 9001 - 2008 and ASME (U, U2, R, H, S) certified.
The dedicated manufacturing facility consisting of two separate workshops for carbon steel and stainless steel fabrication is located at Kandla Special Economic Zone in Gujarat on the western coast of India. This SEZ facility is right at Kandla port, facilitating speedy and hassle free delivery. The other two manufacturing facilities are well connected to ports through national highways.
In 2020, The Kandla team was audited on sustainability parameters as part of Together for Sustainability (TfS). Kandla achieved a score of 173/200, exceeding their 2016 score of 147/200. TfS is a global joint initiative of chemical companies that assess an organization’s standards for environmental, social and governance performance of chemical supply chains.
Total fabrication capacity stands in excess of 16500 tons per year.
|Particulars||Sanaswadi - Pune||Kandla – unit 1 SS/HAS||Kandla- unit 2 CS/LAS|
|Open area||10000 Sqm||15000 Sqm||11250 Sqm|
|Covered Area||10000 Sqm||15000 Sqm||10000 Sqm|
|Max. Shell Rolling Thk||50 Mm||35 Mm||150 Mm|
|Max. Shell Diameter||5 M||6.5 M||8.5 M|
|Max. Shell Length||30 M||65 M||65 M|
|Max. Dishend Thk||30 Mm||30 Mm||150 Mm|
|Max. Tonnage||100 Mt||500 Mt||500 Mt|
|Max. Dimension (L X W X H X Weight) (Mtr)||30 X 5 X 5 X 100 Mt||65 X 10 X 10 X 500 Mt||65 X 10 X 10 X 500 Mt|
|Stamps / Approvals||U, U2, H , R, S,Ce Marking, Nb, Ibr|
|Shop Certifications||Iso 9001, Iso 14001(Environment System), Bs Ohsas 18001 (Safety System)|
- High thick rolling machine (upto 150 mm)
- CNC plasma cutting machines
- CNC vertical lathe machine
- CNC Drilling machines
- Electroslag strip cladding machine
- Dish end pressing - press of 1000 MT capacity
- High tonnage rotators as well as positioners
- Shot blasting and painting facility
- Column and boom automatic SAW and PAW
- Electro-polishing machine
Manufacturing Capability - Metallurgy
- Carbon steel – all grades, including NACE, HIC etc
- Alloy steel – various grades & combination of Cr, Ni, Mo, Ti etc
- Stainless steel – Austenitic, Ferritic, Duplex
- Clad steel – CS and LAS with Cu-Ni, Monel, Inconel, SS, Ni cladding
- Non-ferrous – Cu, Ni, Ti, Monel, Inconel, Brass, Hastelloy
- Other materials - Lining - Rubber, FRP, PTFE